Thank you for your interest in promoting the Small Farm Nation Academy!
I'd love to have you as a partner!
I offer a 25% commission for every person you refer who joins the Small Farm Nation Academy. And, since it's a membership, you'll continue to receive a commission for as long as the person remains a member!
FAQ ABOUT BECOMING AN AFFILIATE
How Do Affiliate Programs Work?
It's a simple process that works like this:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site, your post, your tweet or in an email.
- The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to join.
- If the visitor joins (it doesn't have to be during the same browser session-cookies and IPs are stored for 60 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for that sale. If the customer visits our site from another affiliate's link, the sale will be credited to the affiliate whose link was clicked last.
How Much Commission Will I Earn?
You'll earn 25% commission on each member you refer for as long as they remain a member without cancelling.
How Long are Cookies Valid?
Cookies are valid 60 days after someone clicks, so you will still earn a commission if you recommended the Academy to someone and then they go to purchase it later.
How Do I Track My Sales?
We use a tool here in the academy (Affiliate Royale) to automate the affiliate program. Affiliate Royale keeps score of every sale made through your special link. You can track your sales and keep an eye on your earnings in your Affiliate Royale Dashboard. You will also get an email that will let you know when you make a sale.
When and How Do I Get Paid?
You get paid on the 15th of every month for all the sales you referred in the prior month. (If you refer a sale on the 28th of January, you get paid on the 15th of February.) Payments are issued directly to your PayPal account. Be sure to input your PayPal address when signing up.
Do I Need to Be a Member of Small Farm Nation Academy to Become an Affiliate?
Yes, because you can't effectively and honestly promote the Academy if you don't appreciate the value. I strongly believe that in order to successfully promote a product or a service, you have to be familiar with it. Sharing your own experience with the academy is, therefore, a better way to make sales. f
FAQ ABOUT PROMOTING THE ACADEMY
Who Are You Targeting? Who's the Right Person to Become an Academy Member?
Well, farmers, for sure. Whether they're small, family farms or even larger ranching operations, the main goal of the Small Farm Nation Academy is to help anyone involved with farming and local food to grow their business. Why? Because I care deeply about promoting REAL, local food. And the best way I can do that is to help anyone starting a food based business to succeed.
So, is the Academy Only Good for Farmers?
No. The overwhelming majority of what's taught in the academy applies to anyone involved in small scale food production. That definitely includes:
- Pasture based farmers of meat and eggs
- Organic market growers of vegetables and fruit
- Producers of honey, cheese, yogurt, soap, fiber, teas, jams/jellies, pies, pickles, syrup and other farm/local food products
- Artisan bakeries
- Dairies and raw milk operations
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries
- Local food restaurants and caterers
Basically, anyone who believes they're part of the local food movement will definitely benefit from the marketing and technical courses within the Academy, as well as the rich community of members.
How Do I Promote Small Farm Nation Academy?
You can promote the Academy in any way you see fit. As long as you are using the unique link generated in your Affiliate Royale dashboard, any sale will count and you are free to promote the Academy on your blog, social media or via email. f
Here are a few ideas on how and where to promote the Academy:
- Write a review about the Academy on your website with your affiliate link (this works well)
- Add it to your resource library wherever you promote products of interest to farmers, homesteaders, marketers and entrepreneurs
- Add a picture of it in your sidebar with your affiliate link
- Include a mention (not a full article) with your affiliate link in your blog posts
- Post your affiliate link on social media
- Use the graphics provided in your account to promote it on Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Send out a newsletter to your email list
- Recommend it to your blogger friends
Do You Provide Resources to Help Me Promote the Academy?
You betcha. Once you sign up, you'll have access to a library of:
- Images and graphics to use in website header and sidebar, or on social media
- Promotional videos for you to promote on your site, YouTube, Vimeo or on social media
- Swipe email copy to help you promote the Academy to your email list